Cookies :- Cookies are small files that are transferred to your device to help us do things like remember your login information, customize and improve our plugins. Additional cookies are added by our partners to monitor web traffic.
Password :-Your password is used to protect your account and your personal data. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long. Choose it carefully. You can change it at any time from ‘MY Account’.
Email Address :-Your email address is collected to allow you to log into the site and recover your password if necessary. You’ll also receive emails with helpful tips, discounts, and information about your POWr plugins. You can update your email preferences at any time in ‘My Account‘.
Third Parties :- We partner with third parties that collect information across various channels for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising and content throughout your online experience.
What are your rights to your information?
- Update your account details. You can update your registration and other account information on your My Account page. Information is updated immediately.
- Download/backup your plugin data. We provide the ability to export, share and publish some plugin data in a variety of formats. This allows you to create your own backups or conduct offline data analysis.
- Delete your plugin data. Deleting plugin data in the ways described on this page may not permanently delete plugin data immediately. As long as you maintain an account with us, we may retain your deleted data in case you delete something by accident and need to restore it. To the extent permitted by law, we will permanently delete your data if you request to cancel your account.
- Cancel your account. To cancel and delete your account, please contact customer support. Deleting your account will cause all the plugin data in the account to be permanently deleted, as permitted by law, and will disable your access to any other services that require a POWr account. We will respond to any such request, and any appropriate request to access, correct, update or delete your personal information within the time period specified by law (if applicable) or without excessive delay. We will promptly fulfill requests to delete personal data unless the request is not technically feasible or such data is required to be retained by law (in which case we will block access to such data, if required by law).
For how long do we retain your data?
We generally retain your data for as long as you have an account with us, or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements. Data that is deleted from our servers may remain as residual copies on offsite backup media for up to approximately 12 months afterward.
Security, cookies and other important information
- Security. We are committed to handling your personal information and data with integrity and care. However, regardless of the security protections and precautions we undertake, there is always a risk that your personal data may be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties as a result of collecting and transmitting your data through the internet.
- To make our site easier to use. When you sign into your account, we may store your username in a cookie to make it quicker for you to sign in whenever you return to metaraw.
- To provide you with personalized content. We may store user preferences, such as your default language, in cookies to personalize the content you see.
- Blogs and Forums. Our website offers publicly accessible blogs and community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. We’re not responsible for any personal information you choose to submit in these areas of our site. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at [email protected] In some cases, we may not be able to fulfill your request and we will let you know why.
- Online Tracking. We currently do not process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or other similar mechanism that indicates a request to disable online tracking of individual users who visit our websites or use our services (unless otherwise stated in a service-specific privacy statement).
- Safety of Minors and COPPA. Our services are not intended for and may not be used by minors. “Minors” are individuals under the age of majority in their place of residence (or under 13 in the United States). POWr does not knowingly collect personal data from minors or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact us at [email protected]
- Third Parties Metaraw may allow third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit our web site or in our emails/communications. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., hashed data, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over). Our partners may link the personal information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device, and they may collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or inferred-interest information. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms over time for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes.
- English version controls. In the event of any ambiguity or conflict between translations, the English version is authoritative.